Can I set up a payment plan with InDebted?
Of course! You can set up a flexible payment plan, and choose when you want payments to start, the instalments you’re comfortable with, and also the frequency of scheduled payments.
If you want to set up a payment plan, take a look at the InDebted email or SMS you previously received and click the blue button. This will take you to our Payment Portal.
For more help on finding your payment link, visit here.
If you need to change or cancel your payment plan, we’ll need a heads-up at least 3 business days before your next payment is due to process. So if your payment is due to process on Thursday, please let us know by end of day Monday.
- Does InDebted offer discounts?
- Does InDebted provide proof of payment after payment is made?
- How can I access my account and make a payment?
- How long does it take for my payment to reflect in my account?
- I can't afford the minimum instalment on the payment plan, what can I do?
- I can't find emails from InDebted